Cell Phone Repair QA/QC - Fort Worth, TX
WE CLEAN & SANITIZE EVERY SUNDAY AND PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY.
Site Location: LG Electronics 2155 Eagle Parkway Fort Worth, TX 76177
Interview today and start tomorrow, No experience needed!!
Pay rate: $12.50-$13/hour; Technicians up to $15.00/hr (Paid every Friday, and Daily pay available)
1st Shift Only: M-F 8am-630pm Consistent 40+ hours a week average of 10 hours of overtime each week!
Environment: Clean, quiet, climate controlled, breaks every 2 hours, and on the bus line
Apply Here: https://employeeworkplace.com/jobs/xpo/1024634;brandId=xpo
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
- Must have a minimum of 3 to 6 months experience in the function testing of cellular products.
- Operate product test equipment more than 95% of work time in a sedentary position 90% of the work time.
- Lift, move, or adjust general office equipment, boxes, supplies, materials or products weighing up to 25 pounds using proper materials handling equipment and procedures.
- High level of visual acuity and moderate color distinction for accurate test equipment operation, for information analysis and error recognition.
- Ability to perform inspections of defects as small as 0.1 mm is necessary.
- High hand/finger dexterity with fine motor coordination skills to perform electronic component repair work.
- Ability to perform highly repetitive duties in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with assembly and repair work including hand tools, cables, etc; first aid kit is available and prescription safety glasses are required in certain test areas.
- Test a percentage of all products based on industry standards
- Perform inspections to ensure products meet quality standard
- Maintains inventory of parts necessary for phone repairs and alerts supervisor of needed parts and of parts quality.
- Analyze failed phones and function test
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair devices
- Provide repair and replacement
- Ensure that all repairs meet the quality standards
Download Staffmark Worknow app on your phone to keep up to date on all available positions in your area from the Apple store or Google Play store!!
Apply Online at https://jobs.employeeworkplace.com/xpo/1024634;brandId=xpo
Or email your resume to Ben at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Number: (817) 783-9842
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Fort Worth, TX
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cell Phone Repair QA/QC
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 1024634
Posted Date: 8/7/2020