Material Handler/Powered Truck Operator - Whitsett, NC
AdvantageXPO is currently searching for an experienced Maintenance Manager for PaperWorks Industries, a leading manufacturer of packaging solutions in their Greensboro North Carolina facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Ensure the PaperWorks core values of Safety, Transparency, and Community are upheld.
• Create and promote a culture of reliability throughout the site. Communicate and work with leadership team and all team members to ensure the concepts of asset management and reliability are taken into consideration with each decision. Be a champion for reliability.
• Lead the maintenance team in the support of strategic operating goals and objectives for the site
• Lead the team in the execution of PWI Reliability Roadmap principles for the site, these include:
o Training team members in reliability best practices, new technologies and CI methodologies. Focus on developing a team of dual skill technicians (electrical and mechanical)
o Reducing downtime through the use of tools like RCFA, FMEA, 5-Why, etc.
o Utilizing the CMMS and Downtime reporting systems to make data-based decisions regarding asset improvement, PM Structures and labor utilization
o Maintaining and improving upon the current preventive and predictive maintenance programs across all assets. Introducing new technologies and focusing on reducing unplanned work.
o Controlling inventory through cycle counting, alternate sourcing of spare parts, and implementing 5S principles in the storeroom
o Maximizing the maintenance budget by reducing spend and using spend data to drive asset improvement actions
• Support Continuous Improvement (CI) initiatives throughout the site and create a culture of CI within the maintenance department
• Drive Leader Standard Work (LSW) through all areas of the Maintenance Department.
• Advise senior leadership on the selection, development, management and evaluation of facility Maintenance/Engineering personnel.
• Develop, drive, and execute all CAPEX and project related activity in accordance with corporate guidance coordinating with corporate Engineering
Think you have what it takes? Then we want to talk to you. Apply now by following this link.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Material Handler/Powered Truck Operator
Location: Whitsett, NC
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 1053971
Posted Date: 9/24/2020