Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Essential Worker - Roseville, CA
- High School diploma or equivalency certification
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and carry up to 35 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have valid vehicle insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
As a Sales Merchandiser, you are responsible for installing or removing signage in retail stores, price changes or verification, stocking and zoning product, modular resets, installing content to electronic devices on display, and regular communication with all levels of retail store associates and management, among other tasks.
Take a look at a day in the life of a Sales Merchandiser: https://vimeo.com/396032015/ef523c26e8
About Anderson Merchandisers
We‘ve been around for 100 years and became the nation’s largest merchandiser of entertainment products. We now represent many different clients in multiple retail chains. We pride ourselves on an unparalleled ability to deliver best-in-class in-store execution to increase our client’s and retailer’s sales. We are a family company in more than just name.
At Anderson Merchandisers, your success is our success. Simply put, we are who you are. Some of our biggest business-building ideas have come directly from our associates. When it comes down to it, it is our people who make our company great.
We continually seek professionals who possess drive, initiative, and a relentless spirit to join the Anderson family.
The Sales Merchandiser position is responsible for the execution of Anderson Merchandisers standards to drive sales and meet retailer and client expectations. This position is under the supervision of the District Sales Manager but daily communication and follow-up with the Territory Sales Lead is expected.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, include but are not limited to the following:
- Build rapport through daily communication with store associates and management
- Educate customers and store personnel on the features and benefits of our client’s brands and product lines.
- Execute all required tasks, projects, resets, displays with accuracy, by following all provided instructions.
- Maintain accuracy and high quality of work to meet or exceed client expectations.
- Merchandising and execution of all assigned projects with required quality and accuracyto maintain account aesthetics and consistently deliver above average project execution compliance.
- Have detailed knowledge of all company policies.
- Communicate to the Territory Sales Lead on a daily basis as to all activities accomplished as well as any sales opportunities and make Territory Sales Lead and District Sales Manager aware of success or potential barriers reporting specific requests, needs, and sales opportunities.
- Knowledgeable, detailed understanding and consistent use of all available functions of handheld device.
- Maintain company, client and retailer confidentiality.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS, including but not limited to the following:
- Must be able to lift objects and product up to a maximum of 50 lbs with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects/products up to 35 lbs, in addition the ability to lift heavy objects up to 100 lbs with assistance from another associate.
- Work could be performed while sitting, standing or walking.
- Work performed will entail fine manipulation of hands and/or fingers, bending, twisting, squatting, and climbing, as well as upper and lower body mobility.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights, overnights and a minimum of one 4-hour weekend shift based on store requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalency certification required.
- Valid driver's license is required as travel to additional locations may be necessary.
- Automobile liability insurance is required to be maintained.
- Must have access to a computer, internet access, printing capabilities, and e-mail.
- Customer service or sales experience preferred.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Part-Time Retail Merchandiser - Essential Worker
Location: Roseville, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 1071583
Posted Date: 10/22/2020