PMC Technician - Sunnyvale, CA
The primary function of the PMC Technician is to assess failure modes of semi-automated and automated test equipment, complete on-site preventive maintenance of equipment through-out ISI facilities, perform equipment calibration, and coordinate the calibration of equipment utilizing outside services.
The PMC Technician works independently to implement Intuitive's PMC program. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Performs on-site preventive maintenance & calibration activities
- Schedules 3rd party vendors to perform maintenance & calibration activities as applicable.
- Performs assessment and supports troubleshooting of ISI equipment not performing per equipment specifications.
- Manages Equipment Events (EEs) in SAP, ensuring satisfactory and immediate response to repair and/or escalate.
- Maintains PMC database and generates monthly PM and Calibration reports.
- Issues asset numbers for new or duplicate tooling & fixtures.
- Maintains calibration certificates and user manuals.
- Assists and/or performs Initial / Operational qualification and validation activities on Equipment Fixtures and Tooling
- Responsible for ECO implementation in regards to fixtures and tooling (i.e. taking obsolete fixtures out of service)
- Develops and maintains spare parts inventory
- Develops and maintains replicate fixture/tooling list
- Maintains appropriate documentation and records of PMC activities
- Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent or Associates Degree; minimum 2+ years related experience or training.
- Proficient in SAP PMC Module (establishment of Work Orders, notification, Activation & Inactivation, and Results recording)
- Experience troubleshooting and resolving anomalies in Equipment, Fixtures, and Tooling
- Understanding of Quality Control, Inspection, Metrology, PMC, and GMP
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development process, including prototype assembly, test, debug, transfer, and sustaining
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Comfortable troubleshooting and resolving complex assemblies
- Experience with measurement tools: dial calipers, micrometers, force gauges, Instron and other materials testing equipment
- Working knowledge of electronics and mechanical concepts
- Excellent communication and documentation skills in German and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PMC Technician
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 1052827
Posted Date: 9/22/2020