Project Analyst - Newark, NJ
6 month temporary position supporting our client in the International Banking Industry. This is a support position to the Project Manager.
The Project Management Coordinator is responsible for coordinating day to day PMO tools and processes, including administrative support to the PMO Manager and team, maintaining the highest level of discretion and confidentiality. The Coordinator is also the Responsible Person (“RP”) for the US Supervisory Remediation Program (SRP) and works closely with the Functional Operational Risk Manager (“FORM”) and undertakes periodic self-assessment on key controls to assess the adequacy of existing controls.
PMO Tools & Processes
- Maintain documentation and access rights, accurately and up to date, within SharePoint and support the PMO Officer with ongoing management and maintenance of the SRP SharePoint;
- Review and coordination of risks and issues reporting, working closely with the FORM
- Support to coordination of Change Control Board
- Management of US SRP Findings Inventory
- Maintain up to date PMO personnel information – i.e. CVs, JDs etc
- Management of the central US SRP calendar (in Outlook and SharePoint) and mailbox, coordinate applicable US SRP meetings and prepare agendas to circulate to meeting invitees in advance; coordinate meetings for visiting senior executives as required, including all logistics;
- Administrative support to the PMO Manager and PMO team as required – expenses, travel, standing meeting diary support and events/other support as required;
- Maintenance of the US SRP contact directory and vacation tracking;
- On-boarding for new PMO team members;
- Dissemination of relevant general updates and information to the US SRP PMO as required;
- Prepare Request Management System (RMS) and Information Technology (IT) incident tickets when required;
- Implement and maintain best in class administrative support processes to enable efficiency.
- Development and maintenance of administrative and PMO process protocol documents for the US SRP as required
- Build and maintain current industry knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Communication and Reporting
- Support the maintenance of the Communication and reporting tools, including Communication Tracker, Stakeholder Grid, Information sharing register.
- Support the execution of the Communication and reporting strategy.
- Ensure the US SRP Management Information dashboard to US SRP PSC and to the Monitor are timely delivered.
- Support and coordinate the production of the US SRP PSC meeting pack including preparation of timely and accurate meeting packs and minutes, following up with PSC actions, tracking PSC attendance and compiling the PSC pack.
- Support providing US SRP communications to internal and external stakeholders including collecting information and helping draft monthly and quarterly progress report to US regulators and the Monitor, quarterly positive stories, etc.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 3 - 5 years working experience providing high level administrative/coordinator support in a heavy change environment.
- Prior experience in Financial Services, Banking, Law Enforcement or Regulatory environment viewed positively.
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Newark, NJ 07102
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Accounting
Folder Group ID:165
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Analyst
Location: Newark, NJ 07102
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 298402
Posted Date: 8/28/2017