CDD Program Coordinator - New York City, NY
this is a 6+ month temporary assignment . This is a high profile position supporting the Sr. Program Manager for our global Banking/Finance Industry client located in Midtown New York.
The Program Coordinator is a core member of the US SRP CDD Program. The role provides project management and coordination support in addition to Monitor liaison related responsibilities and any program administrative support, working with the Senior Manager Governance and Projects (the “Manager”).
The Program Coordinator is responsible for working closely with the Senior Manager, Governance & Projects, who has responsibility for the US SRP CDD Program. The Program Coordinator is required to ensure that the Program management standards are adhered to by the CDD Program, maintain the program documentation repository (SharePoint site) and ensure all program documentation requests are responded to in a timely and appropriate manner. The Program Coordinator will also support the Manager in the management and publishing of the US SRP CDD Program Steering Committee meeting pack and minutes. The Program Coordinator will also maintain the CDD program progress dashboards and provide relevant updates to the various governance forums where the CDD related items are discussed.The Program Coordinator will work with key internal stakeholders and will support completion of the US SRP CDD Program deliverables.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience.
- 2 – 4 years working experience in Financial Services, Banking, or Regulatory environment.
- Previous experience in project management support and working with senior stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and excellent written communication skills, ability to liaise effectively with key internal senior stakeholders across various levels in the organization
- Proficient analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent organization and process management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Excel, MS Projects and PowerPoint with an ability to manage and transform data into valuable analytics.
- Ability to prioritize, show strong attention to detail, work to tight timeframes and manage multiple tasks
- High level of integrity, ambition and ability to adapt to changing environment and priorities
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
New York City, NY 10036
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID:86
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CDD Program Coordinator
Location: New York City, NY 10036
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 298508
Posted Date: 8/29/2017