Outreach Specialist Various U.S. Locations - NE,SE,MW,SW,NW - Overland Park, KS
Our client is looking for a part time outreach specialist to support the National Deafblind Outreach Program in various regions of the United States, including NE, SE, SW, NW and MW, that would require up to 20 hours per week. This is an opportunity to work with a fast paced, high energy, innovative culture and make a difference!
The candidate is a self-starter and a strong public speaker who understands the value of the Deafblind
The ultimate goal of the National Deafblind
This position will be open until filled.
- Experience in coordinating event logistics,conducting presentations/exhibit/workshops/home visits,and training to audiences;
- Business administration experience required, i.e.: submitting monthly reports, working with tight deadlines and developing reports;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite;
- Proficient with social media handles(preferred but, not required);
- Creative “out of the box” thinker;
- TRS (Telecommunications Relay Service) knowledge preferred but not required
- ASL (American Sign Language) familiarity preferred but not required
- Deaf/Blind, Blind, and Low Vision familiarity preferred but not required
- Possession of a High School Diploma
- Ability to travel (approximately 25% of time) to provide outreach and training at various locations.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Overland Park, KS
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Outreach Specialist Various U.S. Locations - NE,SE,MW,SW,NW
Location: Overland Park, KS
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 264197
Posted Date: 5/2/2018