Transaction Monitoring Analyst - San Francisco , CA
Come work as a Transaction Monitoring Analyst supporting our clients Sanctions Team, a global leader in the Banking/Financial Services Industry, located in San Francisco, CA.
This is a 6 month contract assignment with the possibility of an extension.
Talent must have experience with Fircosoft or TSaaS Software
Analyst provides transaction support to Funds Transfer Unit. Transaction functions include:
- Review of transactions in Sanctions Filtering queues against STOP records.
- Processes one or more Funds Transfer Products (i.e. CHIPS, FEDWIRE, Checks, In-house transfers and Electronic Banking, Message Centre) as related to Sanctions Filtering.
- Route potential matches that cannot be cleared to the appropriate hold queue Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/Office Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
(The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals against targeted foreign countries and regimes, terrorists, international narcotics traffickers, those engaged in activities related to the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other threats to the national security, foreign policy or economy of the United?States)
• Processes daily OFAC, AML, HMT and Legal transactions against required lists ensuring that alltransactions are reviewed to comply with Office of Foreign Asset regulations, Anti Money Laundering policies, Her Majesty’s Treasury Sanction list and Group policy
• Process daily transactions ensuring that metrics created by management are met
• Review false positives to ensure screening efficiency and effectiveness. Recommend false positives or learn phrases to assist in keeping the OFAC hit rate at an acceptable level
• Process daily transactions ensuring that all transactions have been reviewed and properly researched prior to clearing
• Adhere to Sanctions Filtering Unit’s established guidelines and procedures and ensure metrics established by management are not exceeded. If exceeded, necessary corrective actions will be taken
• Proficiently utilize all applicable tools created (OFAC Licenses, Previous decisions, False hit sheet)
• Ensure ILDP’s requirements are met
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Fircosoft or TSaaS software experience required
- Previous military experience a plus
- Preferably data and trend analysis. Strong with formulas
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow a process
- Microsoft suite experience required (Word, Excel)
- Good organizational, investigative and administrative ability
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
San Francisco , CA
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Legal
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Transaction Monitoring Analyst
Location: San Francisco , CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 281453
Posted Date: 6/1/2018