Corporate Communication Consultant - New York, NY
TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT UNTIL NOVEMBER 2018 working onsite with our Global Banking/Finance client in the Midtown Manhattan area.
You will be responsible for implementing and managing all external media relations/communication that pertains to the America's region. The incumbent will have a pre-existing relationship with an array of media outlets and act as a consultant on appropriate venues to distribute communications. Must have a strong focus on Writing.
· Understand and support the Americas Corporate Affairs strategy and planning process
· Support the development of external communications vision and strategic context for Americas Corporate Affairs based on global, functional and business agendas.
· Support the development of Corporate Affairs external communications strategy and planning for regional/country Corporate Affairs, aligned to and in pace with the strategic growth ambitions of the markets in the Americas.
· Identify and implement opportunities for improving and raising the Bank's media profile and image:
o Leverage opportunities arising around the region.
o Maximise international coverage.
o Ensure countries and Corporate Affairs functions fully involved.
o Identify opportunities for raising Group / GED / senior management media profile in region/in country.
· Constructively challenge and validate assumptions of country/regional management and make collective decisions on areas within or relating to CA areas of expertise.
· Manage update of the external website for each Americas country page.
· Support all Sustainability efforts for the Americas – assist as coordinator for sustainability initiatives when needed
· 3 – 5 years of media management experience in financial services, ideally within a B2B environment.
· Good all-round communication skills, with a strong focus on writing
· Demonstrate evidence of effective communication and presentation skills - both written and oral
· Evidence of building positive relationships and influencing people
· Flexibility and willingness to deal with new subjects, challenging current ways of working
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
New York, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Corporate Communication Consultant
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 315101
Posted Date: 3/1/2018