Credit Risk Analyst - New York, NY
Credit Risk Analyst – Contract position (5-month term)
- Review and validate daily credit limit excess reports. Work with RM team to right-size to limit and tenors based on throughout investigation together with business requirements and utilization history.
- Review daily collateral disputes and collateral related inquiry/request.
- Support stress test for Funds (Real Money, Hedge Funds, and Private Equity) exposures to commodity price, foreign exchange, interest rate, and other scenario analysis.
- Assist SCO and SCM Funds (Real Money, Hedge Funds, and Private Equity) to contribute to the Risk Committee, Credit Issue Forum, and Underwriting Committee presentation materials.
- Maintain data in various credit risk databases to ensure control and accurate ad-hoc risk reporting.
- Enhance and improve performance of various credit risk databases.
- Build knowledge of the content and structuring of legal documentation governing trading businesses.
- Master Degree in Finance, Risk Management or equivalent
- Proficiency in MS Office, SQL
- Good knowledge of various Trading Products
- Knowledge of Bloomberg/Reuters and Fund Business is a plus
- Ability to work independently, accurately and to meet deadlines.
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and clients.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
New York, NY
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Credit Risk Analyst
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 317308
Posted Date: 3/1/2018