Client Service Representative - Itasca, IL
Entry Level or Recent Graduate (0 - 5 years experience)
Salary Range: $47,000 (non-exempt) + $16,000 target yearly performance bonus
Our client manufactures and sells factory automation and R&D equipment to increase efficiency, support product development, and improve quality control for their customers. With 70% of their products being world/industry first and strong direct-sales approach, their operating profit margin is 53% leading to the 6th highest position in terms of market cap. Through their direct sales approach, they identify their customers’ challenges firsthand and provide the most innovative technologies to further support their development.
The Client Service Specialist provides outstanding phone support to our outside sales force and our customers with a smile and a sense of urgency. Responsibilities include: responding quickly and efficiently to supplier requests, assisting with returns, routing inbound calls, high-volume order entry and answering general process, order status, and tracking questions. This position requires excellent communication, attention to detail and analytical skills. The ideal candidate is comfortable with heavy data entry and working in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a proactive, self-motivated, and task-oriented individual who is able to work independently with minimal oversight. We want a flexible and creative thinker, who along with successfully managing their administrative workload, will contribute to the customer service department by demonstrating leadership and finding ways to improve and streamline our processes.
Principal duties and tasks
- Receive and respond to a high volume of inbound phone calls from customers as well as sales representatives
- Process and enter a high volume of purchase orders from customers into the Windows based database
- Process and issue a high volume of price quotations to customers
- Analyze and troubleshoot customer issues via phone or email
- Route technical support calls to the appropriate product specialist or technical group
- Participate in goal projects while maintaining daily workload
- 4-year degree required
- 1 – 5 years of experience
- Strong administrative background; project management experience/skills
- Leadership potential and experience
Traits in a Candidate:
- Detail oriented – accuracy is very important!
- Would be ok with someone more mid-level if the right fit
- Heavy data entry-doing twice as much as in the market-strong analytical, high sense of urgency and abstract reasoning
- VERY fast paced, lots of prioritization, need to be able to do it with minimal oversight
- PROACTIVE, somebody capable of self-motivation, can stay on task-goal oriented, positive high energy, fast learner, computer skills, multi-tasker
- Someone who can demonstrate leadership by looking at our process and transform it in order to make it more efficient and professional
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Client Service Representative
Location: Itasca, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 323416
Posted Date: 7/23/2018