Digtial Marketing Analyst - Marketing Automation Products - Itasca, IL
Entry Level (1 - 6 years experience)
Base salary: $79,500 + $45,000 target yearly performance bonus (Full relocation assistance provided if needed to Itasca, IL)
Our client manufactures and sells factory automation and R&D equipment to increase efficiency, support product development, and improve quality control for their customers. With 70% of their products being world/industry first and strong direct-sales approach, their operating profit margin is 53% leading to the 6th highest position in terms of market cap. Through their direct sales approach, they identify their customers’ challenges firsthand and provide the most innovative technologies to further support their development.
Our client is seeking a . to assist with designing, building, and implementing new marketing activities. Such activities include but are not limited Email Campaign Management, Search Engine Advertising and Optimization, Report analysis and data entry, landing page creation, webinar/podcast deployment, blog administration, social media management, promotional material creation and to assist with the development of their web site and site content. Must possess a strong ability to analyze, organize, prioritize and execute diverse sets of projects and tasks in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Oversee and assist with their ongoing search engine advertising and optimization: including but not limited to keyword research and optimization, bid management, landing page creation and A/B testing, and data analysis
- Assist with the analysis of their ongoing email campaign management; including but not limited to report creation, landing page creation and optimization, heavy data analysis, A/B testing and overall project optimization
- Coordinate the development and deployment of digital content (e.i.: websites, blogs, press releases, webinar, podcast, etc.)
- Establish a web presence to boost brand recognition
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability and overall reach
- Track and monitor primary KPI’s and ROIs
- Work closely with division managers and marketing teams to implement improvements and execute various new projects, which often involves heavy data analysis and making recommendations
- Understand and execute company/department policies and procedures
- 4+ years’ experience in building marketing scenarios for Marketing Automation (Including use of Marketo, Pardot or equivalent)
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Digtial Marketing Analyst - Marketing Automation Products
Location: Itasca, IL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 341840
Posted Date: 10/3/2018