Sales & Administrative Support Specialist - Entry Level - St Louis Park, MN
National Sales Support Team
Entry Level: 0 to 5 years experience
Base Salary: $48,230 + Overtime Eligible + $10,600 target yearly performance bonus
Our client manufactures and sells factory automation and R&D equipment to increase efficiency, support product development, and improve quality control for their customers. With 70% of their products being world/industry first and strong direct-sales approach, their operating profit margin is 53% leading to the 6th highest position in terms of market cap. Through their direct sales approach, they identify their customers’ challenges firsthand and provide the most innovative technologies to further support their development.
Support all sales and administrative tasks to ensure smooth day to day operation of the entire Company.
- Assist sales with general requests, answering questions, and/or guidance with policies/procedures
- Assist with incoming customer calls by providing quotations, placing orders, answering customer questions, fielding technical support inquiries, etc
- Act as a key point of contact for local office and assigned remote office
- Maintain office duties such as ordering supplies, literature, business cards, office structure/organization
- Enter & report sales employee's attendance daily/weekly
- Collaborate on assigned goal projects with other Sales Support Specialist team members
- Examples of projects include but not limited to customer surveys, trial follow-up, or marketing support
- Complete other duties or projects as assigned
- Understand and observe company/departmental policies and procedures
- Four-year college degree
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- High degree of accuracy, focus, and flexibility.
- Ability to work well in team-oriented environment
- High degree of attention to details
- Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationship
- Ability to empathize with both internal and external customers and ensure that you’re not happy until they are
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales support role
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
St Louis Park, MN
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sales & Administrative Support Specialist - Entry Level
Location: St Louis Park, MN
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 348358
Posted Date: 2/7/2019