SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR - Hartford, CT
Our client is seeking to hire a Social Media Coordinator-Telecommunication Relay Services, in the New England vicinity. The ideal candidate will enhance the brand and services as well build strong online communities through our various social media platforms.
The Social Media Coordinator will also be responsible for developing and administering social media content that is designed to engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company. The successful candidate will also be required to collect and review social media data to develop more effective campaign.
This is a full time position (minimum 32 hours per week) as well a full travel reimbursement.
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Work closely with Program Managers to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve marketing goals
· Develop monthly statistic reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to Program Managers
· Monitor social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
· Create methods for finding and saving online customer reviews
· Analyze the long-term needs of the social media accounts strategy and offer quarterly reports to Program Managers that outline any necessary changes to the digital marketing plan
· Help develop relevant content for various platforms (FB, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube) to reach the program’s target customers
· Provide spreadsheet of all Social Media content for posting and schedule times
· Monitor online conversations, and participating in those conversations (where applicable) to build client service and product visibility as well as support brand awareness and engagement
SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, News Media or related field or 6 years’ experience related to Social Media marketing.
· 2+ years’ experience in social media management
· Exceptional multi-tasking skills
· Able to explain complex social media data in an understandable way
· Strong problem solving skills
· Knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube advertising platform is required
· Proficient in Microsoft software applications
· Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text) and language skills
· Demonstrate social network experience and social analytics tools knowledge
· General understanding of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
· Ability to work independently
· TRS (Telecommunications Relay Service) knowledge strongly encouraged
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR
Location: Hartford, CT
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 350639
Posted Date: 1/9/2019