Production Associate - PIC - 2nd Shift - Hopkinsville, KY
About Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is a leading global diversified industrial known for superior quality, continual innovation and rigorous operational discipline. We are a global leader in providing tools and storage as well as security services.
For the builders and protectors, the makers and explores and those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, we provide the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done since 1843.
You repair your home and car with the tools we provide. Your car and your phone are secured with our fasteners. The things you value most can be protected by our security systems. And the roads you drive on, the bridges you cross, the energy you consume, all of these most likely came to you via one of our infrastructure systems.
Production Associate – PIC
Shift - 2nd (3pm - 11pm)
- Perform a wide range of functions in support of single purpose machine operation, basic facility / machine maintenance and shipping / receiving duties.
- Operate all forms of PIV’s (if trained and certified) or hand truck as required.
- Performs duties in a safe and responsible manner.
- Responsible for quality of own work.
- Prepare and ship components to vendors as needed to support production.
- Receive items (product, and other deliveries) from vendors as they arrive.
- Deliver received items to proper person or department as necessary.
- Transfer product from shipping containers to totes as needed and place in product in rack locations and document locations and do necessary computer transaction to record location.
- Deliver high volume components to the correct floor locations and do necessary computer transactions.
- Deliver wire to machines as needed.
- Move product from completed operation to next routed operation or proper inventory location and do computer transactions as required.
- Initial and date product move on router.
- Remove items (wire hats, drums, totes, etc.) from departments as required.
- Deliver finished product form departments 2302, 2403, 2404, 2414, and 2413 to warehouse as required.
- Setup package machine for correct box and box quantity, print correct labels for boxes, stack on pallets for delivery to warehouse and complete paperwork as necessary.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly. Must be able to work overtime if needed.
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Engineered Fastening, a Stanley Black & Decker company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Production Associate - PIC - 2nd Shift
Location: Hopkinsville, KY
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 367299
Posted Date: 5/10/2019