Wealth Management Administrative Assistant - Canonsburg, PA
Advantage is currently looking for a bright, energetic and friendly Administrative Assistant to provide support within one of the nation’s leading providers of comprehensive financial management for institutions, not-for-profits, high net worth individuals and their families. The ideal candidate should possess at least five years of administrative support experience from a large corporate environment (internship experience will be considered).
Administrative Assistants working onsite at our client are responsible for general office support, including but not limited to:
- Managing travel & expenses, including making travel arrangements and processing expenses for team members
- Providing general administrative services to teams, such as heavy typing with transcription of confidential correspondence, maintaining calendars and schedules, answering phones, maintaining client database and report preparation, and scanning documents for archiving, and prepping correspondence.
- Coordinating and scheduling external client events. Duties to include booking conference rooms, coordinating meeting schedules, liaising with corporate executives, preparing correspondence
- Aiding the teams in servicing clients, with a focus on operational excellence and customer service
- Processing incoming & outgoing mail
- Assisting the teams during times of increased activity such as tax season
· Five years of administrative experience professional corporate environment, preferably working with executives
- New graduates encouraged to apply with valid internship/experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) a MUST
- Transcription experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high pressured and fast paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Wealth Management Administrative Assistant
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 533259
Posted Date: 6/4/2019