Assembler - Batavia, OH
Milacron is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and customized plastic injection molding machines. Mechanical/ Hydraulic assemblers. Position entails the assembly of both mechanical and hydraulic assemblies for plastic injection molding machines. The schedule for this position is 2nd and 3rd shift only.
Essential/Key Functions: (Primary Responsibilities) (80%)
- Experience with mechanical and Hydraulic assembly work on multiple machines.
- Read part drawings with sectional views
- Work independently; assist less experience assemblers
- Demonstrate personal leadership; actively participate in or lead problem solving and continuous improvement efforts
- Have regular and timely attendance
- Multi-task in a manufacturing/production environment
- Practice good communication with employees at all levels
- Demonstrate flexibility when confronted with high stress or emergency situations, priority changes, or new assignments
- Interact professionally when interacting with customers and employees
- Work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Understand and support Company philosophies, goals and directions
- Produce and maintain a consistent quality of work
- Recommend improvements for area product and processes
- Set the department standards in areas of housekeeping, attendance and teamwork by example
- Must be able to understand and read blue prints
- Must be able to understand written and verbal directions
- Ability to drive Fork lift
- Understands the safe operation and uses multiple overhead cranes
- Ability to safely use hand tools and torque wrenches.
Minimum (Required) Qualifications:
- High school diploma with 2 to 3 years of experience in mechanical and hydraulic assembly in a machine manufacturing environment.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to use hand tools and have a familiarity with torque wrenches.
- Employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit use hands, reach, talk, hear, taste or smell, Climb or balance, stoop, kneel, reach, stretch, crouch.
- Lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Vision requires close focus, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, depth perception and focus adjustment
Warehouse environment. Employee may be occasionally exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts in motion, risk of shock and other hazards associated with a manufacturing environment such as overhead cranes, welding, machining, painting etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
Milacron provides a flexible benefit program that is carefully designed to support your health, your financial security and your work-life balance. The variety of benefits and amenities available, in addition to pay, provides you a total package.
You will receive a competitive total compensation package that offers you a choice of health benefits, dental and prescription drug coverage, vision plan, life insurance, Paid Time Off, a 401(k) plan and the opportunity to contribute to a Flexible Spending Account.
Milacron is a global leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of highly engineered and customized systems within the $27 billion plastic technology and processing industry. We are the only global company with a full-line product portfolio that includes hot runner systems, injection molding, blow molding and extrusion equipment. We maintain strong market positions across these products, as well as leading positions in process control systems, mold bases and components, maintenance, repair and operating (“MRO”) supplies for plastic processing equipment and fluid technology. Our strategy is to deliver highly customized equipment, components and service to our customers throughout the lifecycle of their plastic processing technology systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Milacron does not accept resumes from 3rd party recruiters.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Assembler
Location: Batavia, OH
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 533453
Posted Date: 6/3/2019