CNC Machine Operator (2nd Shift) - Decatur, AL
About Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker is a leading global diversified industrial known for superior quality, continual innovation and rigorous operational discipline. We are a global leader in providing tools and storage as well as security services.
For the builders and protectors, the makers and explores and those shaping and reshaping our world through hard work and inspiration, we provide the tools and innovative solutions you can trust to get the job done since 1843.
You repair your home and car with the tools we provide. Your car and your phone are secured with our fasteners. The things you value most can be protected by our security systems. And the roads you drive on, the bridges you cross, the energy you consume, all of these most likely came to you via one of our infrastructure systems.
- Operate CNC lathes and mills.
- Inspect, clean, deburr, and package parts as required by job traveler.
- Make tooling offset changes as needed to ensure part quality.
- Perform tool and insert changes.
- Post production numbers to pitch as required every two hours.
- Perform change over and set ups on repeat production parts.
- Complete First Piece Inspection sheet on new setups as required.
- Complete Operator TPM and 5-S cards daily.
- Perform machine adjustments, and minor maintenance and lubrication.
- Begin to instruct others and develop trouble-shooting skills.
- Keep machines in good repair.
- Comply with all Safety guidelines/procedures implemented by the company.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Machine Tool Technology plus 1 year related experience or
- 3 years related experience
- Substantial standing or walking.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Exposure to one or more of these elements: dust, dirt, heat, fumes, cold, loud noise, oils/solvents, vibration, and moisture.
- Regularly works near moving mechanical parts.
- Courage & Innovation – Bravely innovate without boundaries. Generate and embrace new ideas. Drive cutting-edge digital solutions. Foster creativity for exponential growth
- Agility & Performance – Simplify to accelerate business results. Anticipate, adapt to and lead changes. Focus on the right things and act. Perform in ways that exceed expectations.
- Inclusivity & Collaboration – Respect and leverage all aspects of diversity. Make decisions with an inclusive, global view. Collaborate to amplify customer value. Communicate to drive meaningful outcomes.
- Integrity & Accountability – Operate with highest ethical standards. Be who you are, build trusted relationships. Act with transparency and positive intent. Live up to commitments and own the results.
Stanley Engineered Fastening, a Stanley Black & Decker company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
About Advantage xPO
Advantage xPO is a premier global workforce solutions provider and part of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd., one of the largest human capital management companies in the world. Widely recognized by industry experts and HRO Today magazine, Advantage xPO specializes in providing temporary to contract-to-hire and direct/permanent placements with proven expertise in Engineering/Technical, Information Technology, Scientific, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, Clerical and Light Industrial. Advantage xPO connects you with the right opportunity at the right company.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Light Industrial / LI - Manufacturing
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CNC Machine Operator (2nd Shift)
Location: Decatur, AL
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 533919
Posted Date: 6/5/2019